Monday, July 13, 2009

Catching Up


Today
I spent some time
catching up
on my favorite blogs.

Here are a few
wonderful things
that I found...



What a lovely way
to grow household herbs.


I would love to sleep
under this Wisteria Canopy.



I love this
Canary Yellow Dress.


I am loving these
chunky fabric flower necklaces
more and more everyday.
via: the sartorialist



This dinnerware
is amazing.
via: gleena



I would love
to go camping
in this.
via: {frolic!}



This Cameo
is so beautiful.


This is the second time
I have seen this kitchen.
And I just love it more and more.
via: Concrete and Honey



To have a room like this
would be heaven.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I bet Micah could make those bookshelves. Then you could get one of those huge ladders like the one we seen in the coffee house last week.

The Cat and The Cow said...

Jennifer I love your blog! You always have the most beautiful things on here! Plus I love to try the recipes you post!