Saturday, April 7, 2012

Apologies... & My Week in Instagrams.

So, you know when life gets so busy
that you don't have time to blog?...

Or Instagram...

Or Tweet...

Or Tumblr...

Or Pinterest...

You basically fall off the face of the earth
know as social media?

Well, welcome to my last week!

I was so busy with helping host 20 people
who came to our campus to volunteer for a week
(they were so wonderful to use their vacation time
to do some construction work for our campus here at YWAM)...

and on top of that it was
Good Friday yesterday,
which meant I threw a huge
Good Friday Service
and Brunch for the campus.

Such a fun week...
but so busy and stressful
that I literally did not
get on my computer once. 

But here are the few instagrams
that I was able to take...


(my favorite Montana Coffee Shop)

More jewelry for sale!
(All proceeds go towards raising money for our adoption).

First Brisket of the year!


Miss Jon & Danielle already.
 
Can never have enough coffee.

Made 100's of Cinnamon Rolls
for the volunteers this week.

It's the season for outside Auctions!

Micah's treasures that he found at the auction.

Getting to spend some time
with the Byersdorf's
and the cutest baby ever!

No comments: