Monday, July 23, 2012

July Birchbox


I swear, I fall in love with Birchbox a little more each month.
Not only for the surprise of what my box will include,
but it seems that they know exactly what I need at the exact moment.
This month my little treasures were...


1. Ada Bronzer.
The color is great and even has a bit of sparkle to it.
I'm normally not a sparkly makeup person, but I think it will be great for the evening.

2. Hello Perfume by Harvey Prince.
The smell is very earthy with hints of sandalwood and myrrh,
yet very feminine at the same time.

3. High-Gloss Hair Masque.
Approaching the end of summer my hair is always in need of some desperate attention.
This masque leaves my hair super silky soft. LOVE IT!

4. Stila Lip Glaze.
I pretty much did a happy dance with I saw this in my box.
I love anything Stila and this color is so pretty.
Plus...It's was a full sized gift!

And on top of those,
my Birchbox included a Larabar and a set of neon earbuds.
I can't wait for next month's to arrive!!

What was in your Birchbox?

2 comments:

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

You got SUCH a good box!!!! I am jealous of the hair mask and lip glaze!

Unknown said...

That hair mask sounds great! I'm always looking for good hair products.