Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Morning Breakfast

Breakfast this morning was apple inspired.
September is always apple month in my opinion.
So I made an Apple Coffee Cake that was to die for!
 
After last weeks pear fiasco, where I had so many pears
I didn't know what to do with them all,
I am dealing with another fruit hoarding fiasco... too many apples.
Now, I don't necessarily consider this a bad thing,
I do have lots in mind for them...

Apple Butter
Apple Pie
Canned Apple Pie Filling
Apple Sauce

...the list could go on.

My only problem is finding the time
to do all of that before the apples spoil.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Michaela {au naturel design} said...

Mmmm...apple spiced cake sounds delicious. I had homemade applesauce last night for dessert, with some granola crumble and fresh raspberries too. I love having so many fresh apples to use up.