Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Morning Breakfast


Harvest Party has been successfully completed!
Now it's time to play catch up on the other things in my life...
like grocery shopping, cleaning, and reading.

Shopping, because I woke up this morning,
craving a warm Sunday breakfast,
only to find that we literally only had cream of wheat! 
I do love cream of wheat, but when our fridge is pretty much bare
of anything other than eggs and condiments...
well, I think I need to make a trip to the grocery store.

Cleaning, because that is always the last thing on my mind
when I have a huge event in the near future.

Reading, because my first Book Club meeting is this Friday
and I need to have half of Persuasion read by then.
And can I just tell you, that after a 10 year break
from reading Jane Austen novels,
you need a bit more concentration in reading
than you would need if you were reading Twilight.
I'm just say'n.
 

No comments: