Monday, January 28, 2013

16 Weeks Pregnant



How Far Along:
16 Weeks

Size of the Baby:
Baby is the size of an Avocado!

Maternity Clothes:
Bought a few comfortable items from Old Navy:
Maternity yoga pants (such a comfort saver!)
Two cardigans (one shown in the pic above)

Weight gain:
Still at the 5lb marker.

Sleep:
Waking up at 3am to snack has began to be pattern.
And my dreams have been getting crazier...
no joke, I had a dream that I gave birth to a cat last night.
Not a cool dream at all.

Best Moment of the Week:
Micah and I went to a movie!
We saw "Silver Linings Playbook"... it was great by the way.

Movement:
Still not yet, but I am constantly waiting and hoping that it will be soon.

Food Cravings:
Fruit Leathers (in all flavors)
Pop Tarts (I finally caved and bought the real ones)
Fish Tacos (On the way to the movie
I made Micah stop and buy some at Taco del Sol
and they were amazing!)

Gender:
November 20th!
And, as of this week, we want to find out!

Belly Button in or out:
In

Wedding ring on or off:
On

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Chicken and Eggs are still out.
And now Bacon has started to taste sour to me.

What I miss:
To be honest, I would really love a glass of wine.

What I am looking forward to:
Feeling movement is still #1 on the list,
but I am also dying to know if it's a boy or girl!

Nursery:
Made some progress on removing all the xmas deco,
but we still have one more load to put in storage.
As soon as that is done I have a few "projects" for Micah to do on the Nursery.

Bed Rest Update:
Now that I'm feeling better, I've been able to enjoy reading again.
So far I finished "Between Shades of Gray" and I've started on "Rebecca".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your new cardigan, so cute! YAY BABY!!!! and I love that you had a dream that you gave birth to a cat. That is hilarious :)