Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Week in Instagrams


It feels so good to be Instagraming again.
Or maybe I should say, it feels so good
to be feeling good enough to Instagram again.
And do you see that I'm posting food!
Yep, I've been cooking and slowly getting my appetite back.
Maybe one of these days I'll get enough energy to blog a yummy new recipe.

This week I was able to cook a two things...

Bean Stew with Fried Potatoes.
My mom use to cook this for our family when I was younger, 
and my grandma cooked it for my mom,
and my great grandma cooked it for my grandma... and so on and so on.
So, I think it's safe to say it's a family recipe and super delicious.

Cinnamon Pork.
My favorite Indonesian dish.
Well, let's be honest... it's the only Indonesian dish I have tasted,
but it's delicious none-the-less.
And it makes your house smell amazing when your cooking it.
 
 Have a great weekend!

No comments: