Thursday, January 10, 2013

Week 14



Size of the Baby:
Apx. 3 1/2 inches. The size of a Kiwi!

Maternity Clothes:
I'm living in my yoga pants right now but even they are getting too small.
I'm pretty sure my next purchase will be a belly band and bigger yoga pants.

Weight gain:
Well, I lost 5lbs at the beginning due to major food aversions.
But as of right now, I'm up about 4lbs from my pre-baby weight.

Sleep:
Getting somewhat better.
 I don't wake up 100x's in the middle of the night to pee anymore.

Best Moment of the Week:
Actually being able to cook dinner for the first time in almost 2 months.
Nothing fancy... I made a burrito... ha!

Movement:
Not yet.

Food Cravings:
I wouldn't call them cravings, they are more like
"food I can actually stomach".
Here's the list:
Smoothies
Mint Ice Cream
Steak
Apples & PB

Belly Button in or out:
In

Wedding ring on or off:
On

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Chicken (even just looking at raw chicken).
Just the smell of Wheat Thins makes me gag.

What I miss:
Loving and craving food.

Nursery:
At the moment, it is the storage room for all our xmas decorations
that are still waiting to be boxed and stored away.

Emotions:
This whole experience is very surreal.
I can't wait until I can go to Target and buy something for the baby!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too cute! I feel you on the belly band, I think that may need to be one of my next sewing projects!

Nicola Olsen said...

Buying something for the baby is the most fun out of all of those things! :)

Elise said...

So precious and exciting!

victoriavolkman said...

Jenn,

This is so exciting! Praying for you and your sweet baby!!

Victoria

victoriavolkman said...

Jenn,

I am so excited for you and Micah. Praying for all three of you (and Silas) :)

Victoria

Unknown said...

This is so exciting. I love that you are documenting all of the fun details along the way :)