Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 15

 
How Far Along:
15 Weeks

Size of the Baby:
Apx. 4 1/2 inches. The size of an orange!

Maternity Clothes:
I attempted to by some maternity clothing at Target on Sunday...
then I realized that their maternity section sucked!
So I bought a dress and a sweater two sizes too big from the "normal" section
and they are working out great so far.
I also bought two belly bands which are a life saver
since I can officially not even begin to zip my pants up anymore.

Weight gain:
5 lbs since my starting weight.

Sleep:
Becoming more uncomfortable.
I'm suppose to be sleeping on my sides as much as possible.
But half way through the night my hips are so achy
that I'm just dying to sleep on my back.

Best Moment of the Week:
Getting out of the house to go to the grocery store by myself
(it's been since before Thanksgiving since I've done that).

Movement:
Not yet. Maybe in a couple weeks.

Food Cravings:
I have finally been able to eat a bit more!
My "go-to" snacks are:
Dubliner Cheese
Dried Mangos
Celery & Peanut Butter
Raw Almonds
Peach Yogurt
Nacho Cheese Doritos
(guilty confession...
I ate a whole bag of Doritos by myself in two days...
and I don't regret it at all).

Gender:
Not till February 20th...
if we even decided to find out. 

Belly Button in or out:
In

Wedding ring on or off:
On

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Yeah, me and chicken are still not on good terms.
Eggs are now officially on my bad side too,
after indulging in way to many deviled eggs the other day.

What I miss:
I miss being able to go out and about during the day,
not being able to casually shop is killing me.
And I would love to be able to take Silas for a walk again.

What I am looking forward to:
Feeling the baby move.
I'm constantly trying to see if I feel anything. 

Nursery:
Finally got cleaned of the Xmas decoration explosion.

Bed Rest Update:
Found a new TV show obsession that kept me busy for 8 hours...
Sherlock (the BBC version), so addicting.
Thanks Jill for the recommendation!

2 comments:

LaDonna said...

Try putting a pillow between your knees...it should help.

Morgan said...

^ I second that. I STILL sleep with a pillow between my legs and it's been almost 2 years since I had my last baby. It helps!

You are adorable! Don't ever, EVER feel bad about Doritos while pregnant. ;)

And now that I hear that a few girls are interested in Sherlock, I'll have to give it a go. I've been wanting to for a while, but someone insisted we watch Dr. Who instead and I WANT TO GAUGE MY EYES OUT NIGHTLY. Don't recommend. The show or the gauging.