Monday, April 29, 2013

29 Week Update


How Far Along:
  29 Weeks

Size of the Baby:
She now weighs almost 3lbs and is about 15 inches long.

Maternity Clothes:
Remember the fabric I mentioned I bought last week
to make a maternity maxi skirt...
well, it didn't turn out so well.
I would show you pictures but I am WAY to embarrassed.
I realized that I lack a few very important qualities
when it come to sewing clothing...
1. Paitence
2. The desire to follow a pattern.
 
 Weight gain:
Baby Girl must be growing a lot... because I am now up 25lbs!

Sleep:
No change there.

Best Moment of the Week:
My Baby Shower!!
I was incredibly blessed this Saturday from friends and family
who threw me my very first baby shower,
came to show their love and excitement,
and sent gifts to celebrate Baby Girl!

Movement:
 I swear she had the hiccups the other night.
That was a crazy feeling.

Food Cravings:
Still loving the Iced Vanilla Lattes,
but Root Beer has been pretty amazing lately as well.

Gender:
Baby Girl.

Belly Button in or out:
In

Wedding ring on or off:
On

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Fried Eggs.
For about two months I was eating
a fried egg on toast with avocado a couple times a day, but now,
just the thought of eating that makes me a bit nauseous.

What I miss:
Micah has started prepping the garden for the summer
and watching him do that makes me realize
how much I am going to miss being able to
play around in my flower garden this year.
(But I will have something much more fun to do!!!)
 
What I am looking forward to:
We have our first birthing class this Wednesday.

Nursery:
I have been doing a ton of organizing since the baby shower.
Putting things away, finding spots for toys and clothes... it's been SO FUN!

Ways to Relax:
Thankfully the weather has warmed up and the sun decided to come out!
So I have been spending a ton of time relaxing on the lawn chairs outside,
watching Silas play and the chickens run around the yard.

No comments: