Monday, May 13, 2013

31 Week Update


How Far Along:
  31 Weeks

Size of the Baby:
Baby is the size of a Pineapple.

Maternity Clothes:
I am slowly growing out of my early pregnancy tops,
but luckily I still have a few great late pregnancy tops
with some growing room still in them.

Weight gain:
I may have had a growth spurt this week...
or lets just say that Baby Girl had a growth spurt. :)
I'm now up a total of 29 lbs.

Sleep:
Can you tell by my eyes in this picture?
I'm pretty much tired all the time.
Sleep is pretty off and on all night,
which causes me to take tons of naps during the day.
Like today for example,
I'm kinda embarrassed to say how long my nap was.

Best Moment of the Week:
Celebrating my very first Mother's Day!
Micah took me to breakfast at one of our favorite local restaurants
and then we went to buy me a huge hanging flower basket as my Mother's Day gift!
I think we're going to make that a yearly tradition.

Movement:
  She is still moving like crazy
and since she is getting so much bigger,
I can definitely see those movements very clearly.

Food Cravings:
I have been craving sweet desserts after dinner
(which may or may not be the reason for the weight gain).

Gender:
Baby Girl.

Belly Button in or out:
It's so close to being an outie!
I'm giving it another week or two before it pops.

Wedding ring on or off:
On

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Not really, but I have been getting a bit sick to my stomach a certain times of the day again.
Nothing too bad and no throwing up, just not pleasant.

What I miss:
Being able to sleep on my back.
That will be a glorious day... or I should say, night.

What I am looking forward to:
My Mom is coming to visit in 2 weeks.
I'm so excited!

Nursery:
No new progress this week.
But I have slowly started washing clothing and bedding
so that its all ready for when Baby Girl arrives.

Ways to Relax:
My friend Annie and I went to see The Great Gatsby this week (so good btw!)
and immediately after seeing it I had to start reading the book again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OK! now you've made me cry...I am counting the days until I can get there... :) I can't wait to see you, Micah, and feel my new grandbaby move!!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY YOU ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL! God Bless!!
www.lifeisjustrosie.com

Ever Evolving said...

So glad your mom gets to come out!!! Love seeing that belly of yours grow ;)