Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tis the Season for a Christmas Party.


I find it slightly humorous that I'm blogging about an event I had the privilege to decorate for
 right after I blogged about the "Normal Days" of a mom's life. 
Slightly ironic, after talking about the everyday routine that me and Tessa have.
But this past Sunday I was able to put my creative hat on
and transform a local Camp Lodge into an atmosphere suitable for a formal sit down dinner.

The night was filled with music from a grand piano
and beautiful rustic Christmas decorations
(aka pine branches, logs wrapped in flowers, Christmas sheet music table runners)...
 

It wouldn't be a Christmas Party without Christmas Karaoke... right?!
Micah even joined in on the Karaoke fun.


And, of course, my beautiful Tessa put on her Christmas Dress and joined us for the evening.




I don't even know what's going on in the picture above.
The things that happens when Daddy has the baby right? :/

Thank you YWAM Montana Creative Media Department for the gorgeous pictures.

No comments: