Friday, February 14, 2014

52 Weeks in a Year Series - Week Six


"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Tessa gave us a little Valentine's Day gift today... she began to "scoot" forward!
It is so cute to see her try so intently to crawl with every scoot and face plant into the carpet.
It's now only a matter of weeks (or days?) before she is fully up and moving.
I'm pretty sure that the reason Tessa started scooting forward today
was because we had a "Mom's playdate" with a few friends
and one of the little girls that came (who is a week younger than Tessa) was scooting forward.
I think Tessa saw her and was able to figure it out by copying her.
Do babies even do that? Copy each other in milestones?
Either way, it was such a wonderful Valentine's Day Milestone!

I had another Valentine's Day surprise...
Micah cooked dinner for me!
You may not know this but my hubby is a fantastic cook.
He made Fillet Mignon, mashed potatoes,
and amazing green beans that were cooked with bacon and drizzled with maple syrup!
I think we need to make it a rule that he cooks at least one meal a week for me. ;)

Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Babies are little sponges...mimickers...they absolutely learn from their surroundings. I also know your husband is a wonderful cook. Micah is a get in there and get it done, just like you!!!